|This article is about a/an episode in Garo: Honoo no Kokuin|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of graphic violence. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Zaruba is the third episode of Garo: Honoo no Kokuin. It features the animated debut of the titular Madou Ring in this series.
Leon still cannot overcome his own flames. German then tells him he’s going to meet a very well known Priest to collect what was promised. He says that it was entrusted to Leon by his mother, Anna, and that it will undoubtedly help him. However, a shadow preys on Leon.
to be added
- to be added
- Madou Ring Zaruba (魔導輪ザルバ Madōrin Zaruba?, Voice): Hironobu Kageyama (影山 ヒロノブ Kageyama Hironobu?)
- Viewers get a version of backstory as to what Zaruba is. It is revealed that he is a Horror's soul sealed inside a Madou Ring. For some unknown reason he is an ally to humanity and has existed since the Garo Armor was built long ago. This means that there is a possibility that there are at least a few Horrors who are not evil.
- This may or may not contradict with his origin in the first series, as he was "created" by the Makai Priest Amon. Though this could be interpreted that Zaruba's "body" has needed frequent repair over the centuries.
- The process of how Madougu are made in this time period is shown.
- to be added
- Zaruba is featured on Disc 1 of the DVD and Blu Ray combo pack set from Funimation.