|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Garo: Makai no Hana. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Garo Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.|
|This article is about a/an series entry (the 4th) in the Garo franchise.|
GARO: Makai no Hana (aka The Makai Flower) is the fourth season of the Garo series; it is the sequel to Garo: Makai Senki and continues after the movie, Garo: Soukoku no Maryu. It focuses on the character of Raiga Saezima, the latest to take on the mantle of the Golden Knight Garo. The series began broadcast on April 4, 2014, on TV Tokyo and its sister stations in the TX Network.
The story continues after the events of Demon Dragon of the Blue Cries. Twenty years have passed and Kouga has retired as Garo; he relinquished his armor and title over to his son and heir, Raiga Saezima.
An ancient evil plant Horror named Eiris was sealed away long ago in a stone slab using the malice of Horrors by Makai Preists and buried deep underground. In the present day, the slab is unearthed by excavators and placed in a museum. One night, a shadowy figure sneaks into the museum and uses a talisman to free the creature and the Horrors who sealed it. It is up to Raiga and the Madou Tool Mayuri to find these Horrors, seal them again and stop Eiris from fully reviving.
The Nine Slab Horrors
- Main article: List of Garo: The Makai Flower Episodes
- Star Chart
- Wind Chime
- Dinner Table
- Power of Words
- Black Tea
- Red Lotus
- Iron Man
- God's Will
- Raiga Saezima (冴島 雷牙 Saejima Raiga?): Masei Nakayama (中山 麻聖 Nakayama Masei?)
- Crow (クロウ Kurō?): Atomu Mizuishi (水石 亜飛夢 Mizuishi Atomu?)
- Mayuri (マユリ?): Natsumi Ishibashi (石橋 菜津美 Ishibashi Natsumi?)
- Gonza Kurahashi (倉橋 ゴンザ Kurahashi Gonza?): Yukijiro Hotaru (螢 雪次朗 Hotaru Yukijirō?)
- Jill (ジイル Jiiru?): Asana Mamoru (護 あさな Mamoru Asana?)
- Bikuu (媚空 Bikū?): Sayaka Akimoto (秋元 才加 Akimoto Sayaka?)
- Shidou (四道 Shidō?): Ren Osugi (大杉 漣 Ōsugi Ren?)
- Eiji Busujima (毒島 エイジ Busujima Eiji?): Show Aikawa (哀川 翔 Aikawa Shō?)
- Madō Ring Zaruba (魔導輪ザルバ Madōrin Zaruba?, Voice): Hironobu Kageyama (影山 ヒロノブ Kageyama Hironobu?)
- Opening themes
- "Garo -Makai no Hana-" (牙狼〈GARO〉 -魔戒ノ花-?)
- Ending theme
- "Yasashisa no Tsubomi" (優しさの蕾? "Flower Bud of Kindness")
- At some point before the events of this series, the Makai Order had reclassified the naming of Districts by color rather than by directional location. Raiga is said to be the Knight of the Blue District (Formerly known as the Eastern District), while Crow is the Knight of the White District.
- This was probably done so a Makai Knight could cover more territory and be allowed to collaborate with ones outside their respective Districts, as in the past, Makai Knights had to remain in their own boundaries.
- Garo: Makai no Hana at Wikipedia.